Saturday, 24 September 2016

Having a Bad Day!!!!!!

How do you explain to a normal human being, that you are having a really bad week even though you don’t do anything?

Having a chronic condition or three makes life difficult.

I have been feeling exhausted for over three weeks now. At first I thought my tiredness was related to the sleeping pills I was taking to counteract my insomnia. I was always tired during the day and was forever dosing off.

However I have been off my sleeping pills for over a week now and I still feel tired all the time. I will be sitting doing something on my iPad and the next moment I realise I have dosed off again and have to refocus on what I was doing.

It is not like my insomnia has kicked back in. I am sleeping well and at length at night and struggling to wake in the morning.

I have been really good and have been taking all my vitamins as well as all my prescription medications, yet it does not seem to have an effect on my exhaustion.

I do not want to go to the Doctor about it, as all he will do is some blood tests which wont show anything, and I will still be none the wiser.

Exhaustion is a part of my life. It is never going to go away. I just wish it would not last for the long periods of time, as it seems to be doing more of lately.

On days like today, my depression levels spike as I am feeling useless and exhausted, and all I want to do is sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment