Firstly, I used to cycle a lot when I
was younger. I was much fitter then. I knew many people who would not get on
their bicycle unless the ride was 60km’s or longer.
So to ride 5km’s does not seem like
much. It should be a stroll in the park.
SO WRONG.
I woke up at 5:00 this morning to help
hubby before he went to work. I was back in bed by 5:30. Fell asleep and slept
till 12:00. When I woke up I was in PAIN.
My legs ache, my arms ache and my back
is sore.
So much for gentle exercise!!
All my Doctor’s tell me I need to
exercise on a regular basis and it will help my pain. HA HA. I cant even ride
5km’s without hurting myself.
So back to the drawing board to find out how far I can ride my bike without hurting myself.
So back to the drawing board to find out how far I can ride my bike without hurting myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment